We have reviewed a few nootropic supplements in our past articles. If you think that we have covered them all, then you are mistaken. Our mission is to provide you with the most accurate, honest, and comprehensive review of the different nootropic supplements available in the market today, and we are not stopping yet.
In this article, we will have a closer look at Qualia, a brain supplement that many claim to be a premium brain booster. How much of this hype is accurate, we will find out. Read on this short but comprehensive review of Qualia and see if this product can deliver amazing results.
What is Qualia?
Qualia is different from other brain supplements available in the market because it works in a system. It means that two separate brain supplements are comprising the system, and both are jam packed with a variety of cognitive-enhancing components.
This product is manufactured by a company called Neurohacker Collective, and according to them, this is a highly advanced supplement formulated to enhance the brain’s functions. The formulation comes in two sets because the manufacturers felt that other brain supplements are focused only on one aspect of cognitive functioning.
The goal of having a system of supplements is to address the overall brain functions and have the necessary boost to enhance its cognitive ability. So, in reviewing this product, we have to spend some time on each of the “step” or components of the Qualia system.
As mentioned, Qualia is a system of brain supplements with two “steps.” Here are the main ingredients in each step.
Qualia Step One
- Artichoke Leaf Extract – This ingredient is known for improving the various elements connected with memory. It can help in sharpening the memory and memory recall. When this ingredient is combined with Forskolin, it can also improve energy levels and focus.
- Coleus Forskohlii – This ingredient works hand-in-hand with Artichoke to maximize its potential effects. It helps improve memory and formulation of new memory, plus together with Artichoke, it can boost mental energy.
- Rhodiola Rosea – It is a natural nootropic and an adaptogen. It helps improve energy, reduce stress, and boost the overall mood. When used alone, Rhodiola is a natural nootropic.
- DL-phenylalanine – It is an essential amino acid that is required for the normal functioning of the central nervous system and helps reduce depression and pain. It also has positive effects in boosting the mood, reducing anxiety, increasing focus, improving motivation, and concentration.
- Centrophenoxine – Another essential ingredient in Qualia, it is responsible for improving memory, enhancing cognitive functions, and reducing brain fatigue.
- Other essential ingredients: N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, Pure Energy, L-Theanine, Noopept, DHEA & BioPQQ
Qualia Step Two
- Bacopa Monnieri – The most common ingredient among nootropics is responsible for helping boost memory, cognitive functions, and enhancing the overall health of the brain. Bacopa can help improve concentration and focus.
- Cognizin (Citicoline) – This ingredient is necessary for neuroprotective capabilities and helps reduce cognitive degeneration and helps enhance learning, memory, and attention span.
- Ginkgo Biloba – This ingredient is a natural adaptogen that works to improve overall memory, boost attention, and delay the brain’s aging process. It also improves short-term memory.
- Hordenine HCL – It is an ingredient found naturally in barley grass. It helps in the bioavailability of PEA (Phenylalanine) to overall cognitive function and boosts mood.
- Huperzine – Most brain boosters have this ingredient because it increases the whole acetylcholine levels in the brain to improve brain clarity, process data more effectively, and boost concentration.
- Other ingredients: Mucuna Pruriens & Phenylethylamine HCL
How Does Qualia Work?
Many factors can affect our brain’s potential, including toxins and our diet. What a dietary supplement does is to supply the brain with the essential nutrients needed to function properly from its more than 40 ingredients. What Qualia has is a perfect blend of these ingredients and included only those that have a positive impact on the cognitive energy and focus and those that reduce brain fatigue, burnout, and low mood.
By introducing these essential nutrients in the right amount it can manipulate the structure and functions of the neurons and improve the brain’s activity. Qualia also ensures that the brain has high energy levels to keep it alert and focused and work efficiently.
Benefits of Using Qualia
Like any other nootropics, Qualia works in the brain in multiple ways resulting in numerous benefits including:
- Improve cognitive abilities – More focused, better memory retention and concentration, and have adept analytical abilities.
- Reduces mental dysfunction – This supplement can fight the negative factors that cause anxiety, fatigue, brain fog, and forgetfulness.
- High energy levels and regulates metabolism – Qualia looks after the overall brain health.
- Minimize inflammation
- Prevents mental illness
This brain supplement should be taken in two steps. Take Step One, three capsules in the morning before breakfast with lots of water. The Step Two bottle should be taken after dinner, six capsules with water.
It is not recommended for pregnant or nursing mothers, people with hypertension and psychiatric disorders, and children under 18. For other illnesses, consulting a physician is recommended before committing to the supplement.
Is it Safe to Use?
All the ingredients in Qualia are all-natural, they are free from gluten, any artificial sweeteners, flavors, and colors and therefore, it is safe to use with only minimal side effects, if there is any. The only drawback of this supplement is it contains a high amount of caffeine.
Are there Any Qualia Side Effects?
Not many side effects are known about Qualia, but it does not mean that it has no side effects. One thing is quite certain about this supplement; it contains ingredients that come from patented sources. All these ingredients are also tested for the presence of heavy metals, toxins, and pesticides. People with caffeine sensitivity may suffer from symptoms.
Qualia Reviews: What Can They Say About the Product?
The product has received positive reviews online. Here are some of them:
Took 5 (as directed on bottle) first thing in the morning. I’d forgotten that I took it and went on with my day. To my surprise, my focus and mental energy lasted well into the afternoon. Then I remembered I’d taken the pills. Today is day 2, and I feel it’s worked just as well. – Lori.
I’m a college student and have been using Qualia for close to five months now. I was having anxiety problems most of the time and memory problems. Now, these problems are past tense. I would highly recommend the supplemen – Angeline. M.
Just started using Qualia a month ago, and I can honestly say while taking the supplement, I did notice a significant change in my cognitive functions as well as focus. However, I have not yet placed a new order, and recently I have started noticing a decrease in my overall concentration levels. So, I will definitely be signing up for the monthly subscription supply. – Alfredo. W.
Qualia: Packages, Pricing and Where to Buy
Qualia is one of the more expensive brain supplements in the market today. You can only purchase online through its official website. A single month’s supply is worth $149 for the system. The monthly subscription will have $20 savings. It has a 100% money-back guarantee too.
- Improves memory
- Makes your brain more alert and enhance cognitive ability
- Reduces brain fatigue
- Improves the brain’s overall health
- More expensive than a conventional brain supplement
- Users are prone to caffeine addiction
Overall, Qualia is an excellent nootropic supplement. Through its target-specific ingredients, it can provide actionable benefits. It does not have any side effects and has earned a lot of positive reviews. These reviews resonate with the users.
However, Qualia is no magic pill, and one should not expect dramatic results instantly. It is still a good idea to obtain the professional opinion of a medical professional before taking the product.