NooCube Review: Is It Legit Or A Scam?
- Brain Enhancement
- December 17, 2019
Nootropics are quite popular nowadays. These smart drugs are also known as cognitive enhancers or brain supplements. They are designed to help strengthen or improve the brain’s cognitive capability, like attentiveness, critical thinking, and memory enhancement.
This term covers a wide range of medicines and supplements. Even the prescription for treating patients with ADHD or Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder is nootropics, the same as caffeine. In this review, we are going to talk about Noocube, one of the best-known brain supplements in the market today.
We will look into its ingredients, how the supplement works, its components, side effects, benefits, and many other details that you should know to make a wise buying decision.
What is Noocube?
There are many nootropics out there, and one of them is Noocube. ERGO Group Limited manufactures this brain-boosting supplement. And according to its manufacturer, Noocube is designed to neuroscientists with the safest and most potent ingredients. Each of these ingredients is scientifically researched and tested to make a product that can boost mental performance.
According to its website, each capsule of Noocube is a “perfect blend of amino acids, brain vitamins, and other components that can improve focus, memory levels, mental speed, among others.
How effective a supplement depends on the list of ingredients present in the pills and how it affects the human body. For Noocube, here are the components that play a significant role in this supplement.
- Alpha glyceryl phosphorylcholine (Alpha GPC) – The primary function of this ingredient is in stimulation the acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter in the brain. Neurotransmitters are chemicals that form the communication network between the parts of our brain. They are responsible for our mental acuity, regulating our mood and the whole brain function. Acetylcholine’s role affects our cognitive functions, like the learning process, concentration, and memory. When there is increased acetylcholine, we have a more robust capacity to learn, retain memories, and focus.
- Huperzine-A – This ingredient is the partner of Alpha GCP because it plays an essential part in inhibiting the production of acetylcholinesterase. This compound is responsible for inhibiting the production of acetylcholine. What it does is slow down the process of neurotransmitter breakdown and allows access to high levels of acetylcholine.
- Cat’s Claw or Uncaria tomentosa – This natural ingredient is a ‘helper’ in Noocube as it contains high levels of antioxidant. What it does is it helps eliminate the presence of free radicals in the body, and it reduces its damaging effects on the cells. When you limit the damage, you can reduce the cognitive impairment that goes with aging.
- Bacopa Monnieri – This is another vital ingredient in this supplement as it acts directly on the brain’s cognitive functions. It helps in the neurotransmitter production and, at the same time, helps repair the damaged neuron and stimulate its growth.
- Oat Straw – It may seem dubious to include this ingredient, but it has a vital function in helping the brain produce more Alpha-2 waves. This ingredient helps improve the blood flow to the brain and keep the brain healthy.
- L-theanine & L-tyrosine – These two amino acids are the basic building blocks of the human body. In Noocube, they work on reducing the impact of stress and increase the activity of the neurotransmitters.
How Does Noocube Work?
Noocube works in three ways: boost neurotransmitters, protect and repair the brain, and fire up the brain to work for multiple simultaneous actions.
- Neurotransmitters – Neurotransmitters play a vital function in carrying messages from one part of the brain to another and the rest of the body. Noocube works by boosting the production and availability of these transmitters so that it can function well.
- Protects and Repairs the Brain – The neurons in our brain tends to deteriorate as we age. This supplement helps the new neurons to grow and soften the impact of age-related illnesses like cognitive slowdown and dementia.
- Work on Multiple Functions – We take brain-boosters to fire up our brain. The effects of Noocube are the same but in a more robust yet gentler way over time so that there are no unpleasant side effects.
The recommended dosage for the supplement is two capsules daily, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. It should be taken by individuals who are 18 years old and above and is not recommended for pregnant women. It is better to consult your physician, too, if you have medical issues before taking the supplement.
Is it Safe to Use?
This supplement is made from thoroughly tested ingredients to make sure that they do not cause significant side effects. However, every compound can have different effects for every individual, so be aware of its potential side effects. Are There Any Noocube Side Effects?
Some of the listed potential side effects of using Noocube include confusion, insomnia, digestive discomfort, urinary tract issues, restlessness, dizziness, or heartburn. These side effects are commonly felt by people who exceeded the recommended dosage. We recommend you strictly follow the instructions to avoid them.
What Noocube Users Say About this Product?
We tried to find negative reviews about the product, but so far, all of them are positive. Here are what users can say about Noocube.
We’re both taking Noocube!
My boyfriend and I are both very intelligent, and we like to debate different topics with each other. We are always trying to outdo each other with how much we know and how well we can argue our point. I started using Noocube a few weeks ago to see if I could get an edge over him. I did notice a big difference in only a couple of weeks, in my memory and in my ability to absorb information. My ideas flow more quickly. I do believe it has helped me with those debates. Then one night recently, I opened one of my boyfriend’s drawers, and I saw – Noocube! He’s been taking it too! Way to go Noocube! Fantastic supplement! – Summer.
It’s just so awesome
I am constantly on the move in my line of work. I never know what my day is going to look like until I’m into it. Noocube has allowed me to step up my game. I don’t need as much sleep as I used to, because I sleep so well at night now. It doesn’t matter if I am up early and up late, I’m wide awake and I’m alert. I have noticed a significant increase in my mental production. Highly recommended! – Michelle.
I’m on point now
I have been using Noocube for several months. I feel like a completely different person. My thinking and feelings are on point like they never have been before! I’m really happy with my improved concentration. My memory had gotten me into more than one embarrassing situation back, and my attention span seems to go on forever. It just gives me that mental edge I need – Cristian.
Noocube: Packages, Pricing and Where to Buy
This product is only available in the official Noocube website. One bottle cost $54.99 and contains 60 capsules that are good for one-month use. There are bundles for 3 and 6 bottles, and they offer a 60-day money-back guarantee.
- It can help improve brain functions
- Improves memory and concentration
- Made with all-natural ingredients
- Easy to follow the regimen
- Available only on its website
- No FDA approval
Noocube is worth adding to your supplementation to improve your brain’s function and performance. The price is affordable compared with other brain boosters, and it comes with a money back guarantee. Eventually, we will have to accept the fact that our brains are aging over time. When the time comes, it is better to have a nootropic that will stimulate your brain one minute and crash the next. Go for a supplement like Noocube that supports a healthy brain.