Need help in the bedroom? Read our Max Performer review to see if this sexual performance supplement is all it’s cracked up to be. Even we were surprised.
This review is for the guys out there. Are you experiencing a bit of a lull in bed? If so, you’re not alone.
Most guys experience periods when they feel a bit lackluster in the bedroom department, lacking in stamina, low on drive, and generally weak “down there”. Whether it’s stress, a lack of confidence, or simply being out of the game, you can get your “pep” back.
Sexual performance supplements such as Max Performer promise to deliver better erections, stronger desire, and better stamina in the bedroom. Our Max Performer review covers the ingredients, side-effects, benefits, price, pros, and cons of this all-natural supplement.
Is Max Performer your answer to more stamina, increased desire, and more powerful erections? Let’s see.
What is Max Performer?
Max Performer is an all-natural, over-the-counter supplement designed for men, made by Silver Blade Nutrition Limited (UK).
It is designed to increase sexual performance with harder erections, stronger desire, and more endurance.
While it’s all about improving the male erection, it is also marketed as improving overall confidence and self-esteem via improved sexual performance and desire.
We were pleased to see that Max Performer has a transparent ingredients list, with every ingredient amount listed.
Some supplements use a proprietary blend, meaning that the individual ingredient amounts are undisclosed.
An open and honest ingredients list allows you to check with your doctor just in case there are medication interactions or issues with medical conditions.
The key ingredients are:
How does Max Performer Work?
Max Performer works by providing the body with various natural ingredients thought to improve libido, erection quality, and stamina. Specifically:
- Horny Goats Weed inhibits PDE5 (an enzyme that inhibits the formation of an erection), helping with strong blood flow to the penis
- Cordyceps help to boost oxygen supply and blood flow to the penis. It can also help to boost energy and stamina, helping to sustain an erection for longer.
- Maca helps with sexual desire and that “in the mood” feeling, while also boosting energy and vitality so you feel physically ready to go.
- The antioxidant properties of selenium help with strong erections by protecting NO (nitrous oxide) from free radical damage.
- Zinc boosts testosterone production, which increases libido and erectile health.
- B vitamins boost your energy levels, support the immune system, and keep you in overall good mental and physical health.
Max Performer Benefits
- All-natural key ingredients
- Potent-yet-safe dosages
- Supports all-round sexual health including mood and energy levels
- Improves erectile longevity
- Helps to improve premature ejaculation
- Improves mood and boosts sexual desire
- May increase erection size
Real User Reviews
The customer response to Max Performer is excellent, overall. A YouTube reviewer stated that not only did Max Performer increase sex drive, it also increased erection size. He also stated that he did not experience any negative side effects:
I definitely saw some significant size gains for my erection while taking it!
This customer found that Max Performer was a better alternative to Viagra:
Dear Max Performer, I would like to take time out of the day to show you my gratitude for the benefits that I have received. I have been using Viagra for the last year but I have been getting nasty side effects so I started looking for a natural solution and found your supplement. I am now enjoying the best sex of my life (without side effects).
Many customers, including the YouTube reviewer, have found that while Max Performer works wonders, it takes a while. They found that it only starts to take effect after a week or so, once the ingredients build up and get to work. However, it sounds as though the results are worth the wait.
How Do I Take Max Performer?
Take 2 tablets every day, with water. In the FAQ section, it states that you should take 1-2 weeks off Max Performer every 3-4 months. This is so that your body doesn’t simply get used to the effects and stop showing results.
Read more: 5 Best Male Enhancement Pills
Price And Where To Buy It?
You can buy Max Performer directly from the website maxperformer.com, which is advisable because you can:
- Know you’re getting an authentic product
- Enjoy free worldwide shipping
- Make the most of discounted multi-packs
- Be backed by a 100% money-back guarantee (on purchases larger than a 1-month supply)
- Discreet shipping (no-one will see what you’ve purchased)
Max Performer is available in the following packs:
Returns Policy And Money-Back Guarantee
Max Performer offers a 100% money-back guarantee, but there are some conditions:
- Take Max Performer every day for 90 days.
- Let customer service know you’re seeking a refund. The website states to provide a “report of your results”, which we assume simply means explaining why you are dissatisfied.
- Send back all of the packages (both used and unused) with a tracked courier.
- The returned packages must reach the Max Performer address within 100 days after you received your products.
- Note that you cannot seek a refund for the 1-month bottle, only the 2 and 3-month packages.
Is Max Performer A Scam?
No, Max Performer has a transparent website with all the information you need to make an informed decision. They are open about ingredient amounts and even stand by their product with a money-back guarantee.
Side Effects: Is Max Performer For Everyone?
Max Performer claims that because the ingredients list is all-natural, there are no side-effects to worry about. However, when looking into the ingredients, it seems there are a few risks to be aware of.
For example, while Horny Goat Weed may be safe for most people, it can also cause:
- Sweating and rashes
- Negative reactions with blood pressure medications and blood thinners
The issue is that there is no recommended daily intake or correct dosage set for horny goat weed due to a lack of research. Also, note that Maca root may lead to high blood pressure, especially for people who already have heart conditions. For these reasons, check with your doctor before taking Max Performer, especially if you:
- Are under 18
- Have existing medical conditions
- Are taking regular medications (especially blood thinners or high blood pressure medication)
Pros And Cons
Max Performer has an impressive ingredients list featuring proven erectile boosters such as Horny Goat Weed and zinc.
It also supplies a generous dose of B vitamins for overall health as well as bedroom-ready energy and pep. The effects are reported by many guys to be excellent, even increasing erection size, with little-to-no negative side effects.
Check with your doctor before taking Max Performer, as there are a few ingredients that may interact with certain medications. Once you get the go-ahead, give Max Performer a try, be patient, then enjoy the results.